Are you a Mechanical Fitter with Nuclear or MOD site experience?
Do you want long term work with weekly pay?
We have excellent opportunities for Mechanical fitters for a heavily regulated nuclear project at Burghfield, Reading for a minimum 12-month contract.
All candidates must complete DBS for this site. Security Clearance is preferred for this role, ideally in place and active (used within the last 12 months on a qualifying nuclear site). If you have had previous SC clearance which has lapsed, please let us know.
Your duties will include the Mechanical Assembly and Installation of machinery, hoists and specialist crane systems, secondary steelwork, support rigs and process pipework.
You will also be working from engineering drawings, data, and documentation to undertake the installation of mechanical equipment within a nuclear site.
Hours of work will be Monday to Friday – 50 hours per week.
Rate of Pay £30 per hour (CIS) – All hours
Experience / Qualifications / Attributes
- Time Served Mechanical Fitter with a recognised apprenticeship.
- Mechanical fitting qualification is essential (City and Guilds/ NVQ or equivalent)
- Competent in reading and interpreting technical drawings and engineering standards/procedures is essential
- CSCS card and experience of working on-site in a heavily regulated environment
- Minimum 5 years experience of working on nuclear or MOD sites
- DBS / SC cleared
- Experience in nuclear site work and be committed to working long term.
Click apply or please forward your CV and qualifications to Dean Carthy at ES Steel
|Job Category||Mechanical Fitter|